FlasHOLR is a new and exciting service with both a B2B and B2C mobile platform that 1) connects individuals or businesses with big cargo vehicle capabilities and 2) provides connectivity for individuals or businesses that need hauling, towing and road assistance. We are looking for a high-quality, ‘can do’ sales professional with a successful track record in building a new and scalable B2B and B2C business initially in the Oklahoma market and could grow to other states. The FlasHOLR Business Development Leader role is a tremendous, ground floor career opportunity for the individual with the capabilities and character we describe below.
- Self-starter with the initiative to become a subject matter expert in FlasHOLR functions, features, benefits and plan selections.
- Identify and develop successful business relationships and grow viable service networks to reach and grow potential markets and deliver targeted revenue.
- Create positive rapport with customers, drivers, potential partners in explaining the use and benefits of FlasHOLR platform services.
- Assist customers in making the right purchasing choices/plans best for their needs.
- Successfully and profitably meet and exceed monthly sales targets and promote special sales, offers and awareness of store loyalty programs.
- “Go the extra mile” to identify and eliminate barriers and drive to successful sales results.
- Effectively and productively work within the FlasHOLR team concept.
- Build, document and consistently deliver an effective sales process (but constantly improving)
- High school diploma; successful network marketing experience is a plus
- Proactive, go-getter with the passion and drive to grow our business together
- Positive track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Positive, stable but upwardly moving sales career trajectory
- Can effectively utilize social media, website content, and other digital marketing tools to deliver positive results
Capabilities & Character:
- Self-starter, self-driven, self-motivated
- Proactive, go-getter with lots of “grit”
- Not afraid of rejection or failure, mentally tough and resilient
- Must share and match the passion of FlasHOLR leadership
- Must work within the FlasHOLR team to grow the business the “FlasHOLR Way”
- Strong business development skill set
- Creative and tenacious problem solver
- Ability to assist FlasHOLR leadership in making it a “Unicorn Company”
- Professional, positive, level-headed approach to dealing with challenges
- Extrovert who loves meeting new people and helping solve their problems